Senior MERN Software Engineer
eComStreet is a global company specializing in software design and development, and offers a wide array of application development services. We have offices in Chicago, US and Noida India. At eComStreet, we take great pride in creating high quality solutions that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
At eComStreet, we build Mobile app development to Web development empowering budding entrepreneurs as well Fortune 500 companies to grow their businesses. We believe that the only limit is the creativity of our clients. We have very fast growth and we plan to multiply our revenue by 5 times in the next 3 years. This brings us a lot of technical passionate challenges and we are looking for engineers who are ready to grow with us.
If you're interested, Drop us your CV. We'll get back to you.
[contact-form-7 id=”10838″ title=”apply job”]
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about building software from scratch or integrate changes and updates into existing software.
- Logical thinker & problem solver: requires structured thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box for the best answer.
- Written and Verbal communication: Ability to explain something technical or complex to a layperson.
- Can-Do Attitude: Thrive in a start-up mentality with whatever it takes attitude.
- Should have minimum 3 years of experience in PHP with strong hands-on Core PHP and Laravel framework.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (GIT) and of developing web.
- Should have solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Involved in programming new modules for large projects as well as adding new features to existing code base.
- Understanding of Node JS, React JS, MongoDB, Redis, PHPUnit, WordPress etc., will be considered as plus point.
- Knowledge of AWS would be considered as a plus point.
- Analytical mindset and eye to detail.
- Eager to learn and adaptable.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
What we can offer you
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with.
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like OTT, social media & education.