AWS Lead Architect
eComStreet is a global company specializing in software design and development, and offers a wide array of application development services. We have offices in Chicago, US and Noida India. At eComStreet, we take great pride in creating high quality solutions that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
At eComStreet, we build Mobile app development to Web development empowering budding entrepreneurs as well Fortune 500 companies to grow their businesses. We have very fast growth and we plan to multiply our revenue by 5 times in the next 3 years. This brings us a lot of technical passionate challenges and we are looking for team members who are ready to grow with us.
This position is for our Noida office. We are looking for an AWS Lead Architect interested in design/develop/deployment infrastructure over cloud. You will be responsible for architecting and deploying these architectural designs, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required
If you're interested, Drop us your CV. We'll get back to you.
[contact-form-7 id=”10838″ title=”apply job”]
- Min 4 years of solid experience in AWS CloudFormation, EC2, VPC,VPN, ELB, SSM, Auto-scaling, S3, RDS, DMS, IAM, CDN, Route53, SSM and similar technologies.
- Min 4 years of experience with Infrastructure Automation, Infrastructure Capacity Monitoring and Automated Scaling solutions.
- 3+ years of Linux/Unix server management experience
- Expert with CloudFormation or similar (Terraform, SaltStack)
- Prior Experience as AWS Architect across multiple projects with go-live milestones
- Hands-on seasoned solutions architect experience and architecting diverse monetized ecosystem
- Ability to produce detailed architecture documentation
- Knowledge in Ansible/ Docker/ Kubernetes is preferred
- Knowledge of Redis Cache is preferrred
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to executive and leadership teams
- Lead a small team of 1-2 engineers.
- Excellent communication skills for client and team interaction.
- Hands on technologist who can lead the development
- Design/Deliver new application hosting solutions and provide support to the existing ones.
- Understand compliance and security requirement of infrastructure and provide redesign or updates to the existing setup
- Design, Review and Deploy AWS solutions
- Propose Cloud Solution designs for new clients
- Document design analysis and cost-benefit analysis of cloud setup
- Represent the organization as Subject Matter Expert in AWS and Cloud issues
- Collaborate with other sub-teams (Automation, Installation, Security)
- Automate processes for setup and provisioning of infrastructure
- Create and maintain tools to help automate provisioning and upkeep of AWS resources
- Maintenance and organization of AWS resources
What we can offer you
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with.
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools.
- Opportunity to work on highly scalable AWS infrastructure for B2B and B2C products in various domains like OTT, social media & education.